In other news, I am supposed to start my Tot School Co-Op next week! We are doing a Love/Valentine theme and I can't wait to post about it! I have been excitedly planning little activities for about a month now! (I am perhaps a little OCD).
For today's post I wanted to let you know about a couple of products I purchased for Ryker to help with fine motor skills. I am a little bit obsessed with buying educational toys and I love Lakeshore Learning. For Christmas I bought Ryker a "My First Pegboard Set". He was only 17 months at the time and he really enjoyed it. Mostly he wanted to just stick his fingers through the holes but now he is starting to get the hang of stacking the pegs.
Also a few weeks ago I bought him the "Let's Go Fishing! Playset". He absolutely LOVES it! It is a no-fail system that can also be used to reinforce/teach colors. Another great thing.... everything is machine washable!
Another fun Christmas present was these "toddler grip" crayons from My First Crayola. They are so much easier for him to manipulate than even the jumbo crayons and I could tell he felt really proud of himself when he saw the colors on the paper. I've only found the green/yellow pack in my local stores but I know they make them in an assortment of colors.
To see more great products, check out my Learning is Fun - Products board on Pinterest.
PitterPatten links up with 1+1+1=1.



No comments:
Post a Comment