Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Boy and his BusyBoard

One of the first Pinterest-y things I did for Ryker was make him a busy board for his 1st birthday.  You can find my original inspiration here.  To be honest he didn't really show any interest in it until he was about 14 months old and still at 17 months only plays with it occasionally. We ended up mounting it to a wall in our living room so he could access it more easily and I think as he continues to learn how to maneuver some of the latches he will play with it more. Either way, it was a really fun gift that hubby and I could make for him together for his milestone birthday and I'm glad we did it!
FYI - the most difficult part of the whole project was taping off the diagonal lines correctly!


The behind-the-door springy thing is definitely the fave (and the most annoying). 


No comments:

Post a Comment