WHY BLOG??
This is the thought that keeps going through my mind..... There are a thousand blogs out there just like this one - why should I write one of my own? The truth is, I'm not sure. In fact, a lot of these posts I actually wrote and saved months ago because I really didn't know if writing a blog would be beneficial to anyone. I finally decided that writing a blog was beneficial for me and that was enough :) and maybe just one or two other people will find my blog interesting too and that would be even better! So for now I'll just keep on trekking and see where the road leads!
Welcome! It is a fun journey and you will meet lots of friends along the way. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle! I really enjoy reading your blog.... You have been an inspiration to me as I start this journey :)
Delete